- Investor Relations
- Investor Information
- Shareholders Meeting
股東常會相關訊息 股东常会相关讯息 Shareholders Meeting
請選擇年份 请选择年份 Year
- Annual General Meeting Date: 06/15/2018
- 5F., No. 24, Sec. 1, Hangzhou S. Rd., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (GIS MOTC Convention Center)
- The 2017 business report.
- The Audit Committee's review of the 2017 business report, financial statements, and earnings distribution plan.
- The amendments to the Code of Ethics.
- The Distribution of Compensation for Employee and Directors in 2017.
- The 17th shares repurchase and execution status.
- Report on the promulgation of relevant laws and regulations governing the holding of voting shares of the same financial holding company exceeding a certain percentage by the same person or the same related persons.
Items for recognition:
- The 2017 business report and financial statements.
- Earnings distribution in 2017.
Items for discussion:
- The amendments to the Articles of Incorporation.
- Election: N/A
- Other Proposals: N/A
- Extemporary Motions: N/A
- Report Items:
- Book Closure Date (Start): 04/17/2018
- Book Closure Date (End): 06/15/2018
- According to Article 172-1 of the Company Act, if shareholders with over 1% holding would like to propose at the shareholders' meeting, the Company will receive such proposals from 04/09/2018 to 04/18/2018. Shareholders intending to submit motions are requested to submit the relevant details with contact information before 5 p.m. on 04/18/2018 for the review and response of the Board of Directors (please mark the envelope with "Shareholders’ Meeting Proposal") and deliver it by registered mail to: Yuanta Financial Holding Co., Ltd.; address: 10F, No.66, Sec.1, Dun Hua S. Rd., Taipei 105, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- A same person or same affiliated person who individually, mutually, or collectively acquires shares representing more than 5% of the voting rights of Yuanta FHC shall report to the Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) within 10 days after acquiring the shares. The same procedure shall also apply to every additional 1% voting-right-shares acquired or disposed of once exceeding the 5% threshold. A same person or same affiliated person who proposes to individually, mutually, or collectively acquire shares representing more than 10%, 25% or 50% of the voting rights of Yuanta FHC shall apply to the FSC for approval in advance respectively (please refer to Article 4, 5 and 16 of Financial Holding Company Act for more details).
- The shareholders could choose to vote electronically, and could log onto TDCC website to vote from 05/16/2018 to 06/12/2018. (website: http://www.stockvote.com.tw)
- Date of the shareholders' meeting: 06/15/2018
Important resolutions (1) profit distribution/deficit compensation:
- Endorsed 2017 profit distribution plan.
- Approval votes:9,354,211,273/85.13%; disapproval votes: 2,118,096/0.01%;
- invalid votes: 0/0%; abstention votes/no votes: 1,630,725,741/14.86%
Important resolutions (2) amendments of the corporate charter:
- Approved the amendments to the Articles of Incorporation.
- Approval votes: 9,355,497,023/85.15%; disapproval votes:736,230/0.01%;
- invalid votes:0/0%;abstention votes/no votes:1,630,833,031/14.84%
Important resolutions (3) business report and financial statements:
- Endorsed 2017 business report and financial statements.
- Approval votes:9,319,290,727/84.82%; disapproval votes:668,973/0.01%; invalid votes: 0/0%;
- abstention votes/no votes:1,667,095,410/15.17%
- Important resolutions (4) elections of board of directors and supervisors: N/A
- Important resolutions (5) other proposals: N/A
- Any other matters that need to be specified: N/A