Social development and financial services are a co-existent and co-prosperous system. Financial services support the needs of the economy and society, and also depend on the sound development of society. Without a stable society, corporate development will also face challenges. Thus, how to improve social culture, health, education, life and other public welfare is an area that we have focused on for a long time. In addition to engaging in social participation and environmental protection and other related activities, the Group also provides in-depth services to the communities surrounding its operating bases, and in combination with the core corporate strategy, contributes to the development of the financial market and talent cultivation, and implements the Group's commitment to social welfare responsibilities.Guidelines of Social Welfare Activities Management
Because we are concerned about social change, we encourage our subsidiaries to integrate their operations with the concept of giving back to the community and working with stakeholders to expand their social impact.
The Group has long been concerned about disadvantaged groups and has used its core competencies in financial services to help build a charitable donation platform, linking shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, communities, and the media to help rural areas, children from disadvantaged families, physically and mentally challenged, and disadvantaged groups to enjoy equitable access to socio-economic resources. We are also committed to narrowing the gap between urban and rural areas and building a society with equal opportunities and balanced resources.
- 1. Utilizing corporate financial services in conjunction with philanthropic donations to provide charitable organizations with financial support for their missions to care for rural and disadvantaged groups who lack material goods and equal opportunities because of poverty.
- 2. Supporting the activities of social welfare organizations and inviting stakeholders to join us in caring for the rural areas, children from disadvantaged families, the physically and mentally challenged, and the underprivileged, so that we can exert our corporate influence and build good relationships.
- 3. Continuing to develop digital core business, use financial innovation technology and the convenience of mobile payment, and strive to completely eliminate the problem of insufficient service in remote areas or small-scale stores.
- 4. Caring about vulnerable groups affected by major disasters (e.g. COVID-19) and supporting them with practical actions to help them overcome their financial difficulties through our corporate influence.
We continue to provide in-depth support for education and increase beneficiaries to protect the rights of disadvantaged students to receive fair and high-quality education and to provide employment opportunities to help young people become self-sufficient.
The Group believes in the concept of “giving back to society as we gained from society” and actively participates in cultural, educational, and philanthropic activities. We assist outstanding young people from disadvantaged families to continue their education without worry, protect students’ right to an education, and ensure they can receive equitable, quality instruction；to promote knowledge and skills for sustainable development; to provide internship and employment opportunities to help youth become self-reliant, and to build a sound social and financial ecosystem.
- Continue to help the underprivileged pursue education, employment, and turn their lives around to enhance our corporate image.
- Invest resources in the areas they are needed most, such as disadvantaged school districts and community education.
- Provide higher education research grants to encourage and support the development of related industries and the nurturing of professional talent.
We use our sales office as a relay station for community exchange, to interact with the community, to build a safety net for support, and utilize the power of volunteers to pay attention to social and environmental issues and work with strategic partners first.
The Group is committed to the belief that "the power of change begins with caring." By cooperating with campuses, social welfare units, and medical and nursing institutions, the Group has made its operating bases the core of community development, regularly organizes public welfare activities such as blood donations, provides space for public welfare cultural and creative exhibitions, constructs a safety net for community support, reaches out to community interaction, and nurtures local organizations or groups to become a relay station for community exchange. We also use our volunteer power to focus on environmental issues, reduce the harmful effects of the city on the environment, and promote an inclusive, safe and sustainable living environment.
- Through our subsidiaries’ sales offices and local volunteers, we are able to serve our customers by reaching out to their neighbors, deepening the interaction between stakeholders and helping to resolve issues of concern.
- We continue to support early childhood and senior care and medical services, build community-based care networks, and promote a culture of social support and health.
- We are committed to promoting the well-being of the community through local social organizations and groups and serving as a relay point for community exchange.
- To protect the environment, we will use our influence to organize public service activities and utilize the power of our volunteers to address environmental issues and create positive links between society, the economy, and environmental protection.