- Investor Relations
- Investor Information
- Shareholders Meeting
股東常會相關訊息 股东常会相关讯息 Shareholders Meeting
請選擇年份 请选择年份 Year
- Annual General Meeting Date: 06/14/2019
- 5F., No. 24, Sec. 1, Hangzhou S. Rd., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (GIS MOTC Convention Center)
- The 2018 business report.
- The Audit Committee's review of the 2018 business report, financial statements, and earnings distribution plan.
- The Distribution of Compensation for Employee and Directors in 2018.
- The amendments to the ”Ethical Corporate Management Best Practice Principles” and the ” Procedures for Ethical Management and Guidelines for Conduct”.
- The issue of unsecured ordinary corporate bonds in 2018.
- The 18th shares repurchase and execution status.
Items for recognition:
- The 2018 business report and financial statements.
- Earnings distribution in 2018.
Items for discussion:
- The amendment to the Articles of Incorporation.
- The amendment to the Procedures of Acquisition or Disposal of Assets.
- Election: The directors (including independent directors) of the 8th term.
- Other Proposals: N/A
- Extemporary Motions: N/A
- Report Items:
- Book Closure Date (Start): 04/16/2019
- Book Closure Date (End): 06/14/2019
- According to Article 172-1 of the Company Act, if shareholders with over 1% holding would like to propose at the shareholders' meeting, the Company will receive such proposals from 2019/04/02 to 2019/04/12(before 9:00 a.m.). Shareholders intending to submit motions are requested to submit the relevant details with contact information before 9 a.m. 2019/04/12 for the review and response of the Board of Directors(please mark the envelope with ”Shareholders’ Meeting Proposal”) and deliver it by registered mail to: Yuanta Financial Holding Co., Ltd.;address:10F, No.66, Sec.1, Dun Hua S. Rd., Taipei 105, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- The Company adopted nomination system for the election of directors and the number to be elected is 9 directors (including 4 independent directors). According to article 192-1 of Company Act, if shareholders with over 1% holding would like to submit the director candidates, the Company will accept the nomination from 2019/04/02 to 2019/04/12 (before 9:00 a.m.).
- A same person or same affiliated person who individually, mutually, or collectively acquires shares representing more than 5% of the voting rights of Yuanta FHC shall report to the Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) within 10 days after acquiring the shares. The same procedure shall also apply to every additional 1% voting-right-shares acquired or disposed of once exceeding the 5% threshold. A same person or same affiliated person who proposes to individually, mutually, or collectively acquire shares representing more than 10%, 25% or 50% of the voting rights of Yuanta FHC shall apply to the FSC for approval in advance respectively (please refer to Article 4, 5 and 16 of Financial Holding Company Act for more details).
- The shareholders could choose to vote electronically, and could log onto TDCC website to vote from 2019/05/15 to 2019/06/11. (website:http://www.stockvote.com.tw)
- Date of the shareholders' meeting: 06/14/2019
Important resolutions (1) business report and financial statements:
- Endorsed 2018 business report and financial statements.
- Approval votes: 9,848,434,851/89.04%; Disapproval votes: 162,356/0.00%;
- Invalid votes: 277/0.00%;Abstention votes/no votes: 1,211,572,081/10.96%
Important resolutions (2) profit distribution/deficit compensation:
- Endorsed 2018 profit distribution plan.
- Approval votes: 9,912,225,556/89.62%; Disapproval votes: 189,761/0.00%;
- Invalid votes:0/0.00%;Abstention votes/no votes: 1,147,754,248/10.38%
Important resolutions (3) amendments of the corporate charter:
- Approved the amendments to the Articles of Incorporation.
- Approval votes: 9,874,968,395/89.28%; Disapproval votes: 30,291,458/0.27%;
- Invalid votes:0/0.00%;Abstention votes/no votes: 1,154,910,859/10.45%
Important resolutions (4) other proposals:
- Approved the amendment to the Procedure of the Acquisition and Disposal of Assets.
- Approval votes: 9,912,073,577/89.61%; Disapproval votes: 201,387/0.00%;
- Invalid votes:0/0.00%;Abstention votes/no votes: 1,147,895,748/10.39%
Important resolutions (5) elections of board of directors and supervisors:
- To elect the directors and independent directors of the 8th-term.
- Ting-Chien Shen/15,954,542,678 votes
- Wei-Chen Ma/11,924,606,155 votes
- Representative of Tsun Chueh Investment Co., Ltd:Yaw-Ming Song/9,136,629,194 votes
- Representative of Tsun Chueh Investment Co., Ltd:Chung-Yuan Chen/9,084,608,051 votes
- Representative of Modern Investment Co., Ltd:Chao-Kuo Chiang/9,032,128,099 votes
- Independent Directors:
- Ming-Ling Hsueh/7,156,763,458 votes
- Yin-Hua Yeh/7,126,804,612 votes
- Kuang-Si Shiu/7,121,430,055 votes
- Hsing-Yi Chow/7,116,144,459 votes
- Any other matters that need to be specified: N/A