- Investor Relations
- Investor Information
- Shareholders Meeting
股東常會相關訊息 股东常会相关讯息 Shareholders Meeting
請選擇年份 请选择年份 Year
- Annual General Meeting Date: 07/08/2021
- No.15, Ln. 168, Xingshan Rd., Taiwan, R.O.C.
- The 2020 business report.
- The Audit Committee's review of the 2020 business report, financial statements, and earnings distribution plan.
- The Distribution of Compensation for Employee and Directors in 2020.
- The amendment to the ”Yuanta Financial Holding Company Procedures for Integrity Management and Guidelines for Conduct”.
- The issue of unsecured ordinary corporate bonds in 2020-1.
- Report on the promulgation of relevant laws and regulations governing the holding of voting shares of the same financial holding company exceeding a certain percentage by the same person or the same related persons.
Items for recognition:
- The 2020 business report and financial statements.
- Earnings distribution in 2020.
Items for discussion:
- The amendment to the ”Yuanta Financial Holding Company Articles of Incorporation”.
- The amendment to the ”Yuanta Financial Holding Company Procedures of Director Election”.
- The amendment to the ”Yuanta Financial Holding Company Rules and Procedures of Shareholders Meetings”.
- Elections: N/A
- Other Proposals: N/A
- Extemporary Motions: N/A
- Report Items:
- Book Closure Date (Start): 04/09/2021
- Book Closure Date (End): 06/07/2021
- According to Article 172-1 of the Company Act, if shareholders with over 1% holding would like to propose at the shareholders' meeting, the Company will receive such proposals from 2021/03/27 to 2021/04/06(before 9: 00 a.m.).Shareholders intending to submit motions are requested to submit the relevant details with contact information before 9 a.m. 2021/04/06 for the review and response of the Board of Directors(please mark the envelope with ”Shareholders’Meeting Proposal”) and deliver it by registered mail to:Yuanta Financial Holding Co., Ltd.;address: 10F, No.66, Sec.1, Dun Hua S. Rd., Taipei 105, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- A same person or same affiliated person who individually, mutually, or collectively acquires shares representing more than 5% of the voting rights of Yuanta FHC shall report to the Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) within 10 days after acquiring the shares. The same procedure shall also apply to every additional 1% voting-right- shares acquired or disposed of once exceeding the 5% threshold. A same person or same affiliated person who proposes to individually, mutually, or collectively acquire shares representing more than 10%, 25% or 50% of the voting rights of Yuanta FHC shall apply to the FSC for approval in advance respectively (please refer to Article 4, 5 and 16 of Financial Holding Company Act for more details).
- The shareholders could choose to vote electronically, and could log onto TDCC website to vote from 2021/05/08 to 2021/06/04.(website: https: // www.stockvote.com.tw)
- Date of the shareholders' meeting: 07/08/2021
Important resolutions (1) profit distribution/deficit compensation:
- Endorsed 2020 earnings distribution.
- Approval votes: 9,045,418,296/90.65%; Disapproval votes:16,800,481/0.16%;
- Invalid votes:0/0.00%; Abstention votes/no votes:915,542,126/9.19%
Important resolutions (2) amendments of the corporate charter:
- Approved the amendment to the Articles of Incorporation.
- Approval votes: 9,037,397,588/90.57%; Disapproval votes:1,620,709/0.01%;
- Invalid votes:0/0.00%; Abstention votes/no votes:938,742,606/9.42%
Important resolutions (3) business report and financial statements:
- Endorsed 2020 business report and annual financial statements.
- Approval votes: 9,001,043,510/90.21%; Disapproval votes:889,031/0.00%;
- Invalid votes:0/0.00%; Abstention votes/no votes:975,828,362/9.79%
- Important resolutions (4) elections of board of directors and supervisors: N/A
Important resolutions (5) other proposals:
- A. Approved the amendment to the Regulation Governing the Election of Directors.
- Approval votes:9,037,322,358/90.57%; Disapproval votes:1,771,814/0.01%;
- Invalid votes:0/0.00%; Abstention votes/no votes:938,666,731/9.42%
- B. Approved the amendments to the Rules Governing the Conduct of Shareholders' Meetings.
- Approval votes:9,037,736,373/90.57%; Disapproval votes:1,421,107/0.01%;
- Invalid votes:0/0.00%; Abstention votes/no votes:938,603,423/9.42%
- Any other matters that need to be specified: N/A