- Investor Relations
- Investor Information
- Shareholders Meeting
股東常會相關訊息 股东常会相关讯息 Shareholders Meeting
請選擇年份 请选择年份 Year
2023 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
No.15, Ln. 168, Xingshan Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Annual General Meeting Date: 06/09/2023
- No.15, Ln. 168, Xingshan Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- The Company’s 2022 Business Report.
- The Audit Committee reports the review report of the Company's 2022 business report, financial statements and earnings distribution statements and communication with the chief internal auditor.
- Report on 2022 employees' and directors' remuneration.
- The reasons for the issuance of Company’s unsecured ordinary corporate bonds and related matters.
- Amendments to the Procedures for Integrity Management and Guidelines for Conduct of Yuanta Financial Holding Co., Ltd.
Items for recognition:
- Adoption of the 2022 Business Report and Financial Statements.
- Adoption of the Proposal for the Distribution of 2022 Earnings.
- Items for discussion:The Company’s Issuing of New Shares from Converting Earnings to Increase Capital in 2022.
- Elections: N/A
- Other Proposals: N/A
- Extemporary Motions: N/A
- Report Items:
- Book Closure Date (Start): 04/11/2023
- Book Closure Date (End): 06/09/2023
Pursuant to Article 172-1 of the Company Act, if shareholders holding 1% or more of the shares wish to propose a motion at this AGM, the company will accept proposals from 2023/03/31 until 9: 00 a.m. on 2023/04/10.
Shareholders who wish to make a proposal should be served to the company by 9: 00 a.m. on 2023/04/10, stating the contact person and contact information, so that the board of directors can review and reply the results.(Please send by registered mail and mark“Shareholders Meeting Proposal”on the cover of the envelope).
Receiving Office/Address: Yuanta Financial Holding Co., Ltd., No.66, Sec.1, Dun Hua S. Rd., Taipei 105, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- A same person or same affiliated person who individually, jointly, or collectively acquires shares representing more than 5% of the voting rights of Yuanta FHC shall report to the Financial Supervisory Committee (”FSC”) within 10 days after such share acquisition. The same procedure shall also apply to each cumulative increase or decrease in the shares of the same person or same affiliated person by more than 1% thereafter, once exceeding the 5% threshold. A same person or same affiliated person who proposes to individually,jointly, or collectively acquires shares representing more than 10%, 25% or 50% of the voting rights of Yuanta FHC shall apply to the FSC for prior approval respectively.(Please refer to Article 4, 5 and 16 of Financial Holding Company Act)
- The shareholders of this AGM may exercise their voting rights electronically for the period from 2023/05/10 to 2023/06/06. Please visit the website (https: //www.stockvote.com.tw) of Taiwan Depository & Clearing Corporation (TDCC) and follow the instructions to vote.
- Pursuant to Article 172-1 of the Company Act, if shareholders holding 1% or more of the shares wish to propose a motion at this AGM, the company will accept proposals from 2023/03/31 until 9: 00 a.m. on 2023/04/10.