- Investor Relations
- Investor Information
- Shareholders Meeting
股東常會相關訊息 股东常会相关讯息 Shareholders Meeting
請選擇年份 请选择年份 Year
2020 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
5F., No. 24, Sec. 1, Hangzhou S. Rd., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (GIS MOTC Convention Center)
- Annual General Meeting Date: 06/09/2020
- 5F., No. 24, Sec. 1, Hangzhou S. Rd., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (GIS MOTC Convention Center)
- The 2019 business report.
- The Audit Committee's review of the 2019 business report, financial statements, and earnings distribution plan.
- The distribution of remuneration for employees and directors of the board in 2019
- Amendments to the Professional Code of Ethics
- Amendments to the Integrity Management Guidelines
Items for recognition:
- The 2019 business report and financial statements.
- Earnings distribution in 2019.
Items for discussion:
- Issuance of new shares for converting earnings (stock dividends) into new capital for 2019
- Amendments to the Company’s Articles of Incorporation
- Amendments to the Rules and Procedures of Shareholders Meeting.
- Elections: N/A
- Other Proposals: N/A
- Extemporary Motions: N/A
- Report Items:
- Book Closure Date (Start): 04/11/2020
- Book Closure Date (End): 06/09/2020
- According to Article 172-1 of the Company Act, if shareholders with over 1% holding would like to propose at the shareholders' meeting, the Company will receive such proposals from 2020/03/28 to 2020/04/07(before 9:00 a.m.). Shareholders intending to submit motions are requested to submit the relevant details with contact information before 9 a.m. 2020/04/07 for the review and response of the Board of Directors(please mark the envelope with "ShareholdersMeeting Proposal") and deliver it by registered mail to: Yuanta Financial Holding Co., Ltd.;address:10F, No.66, Sec.1, Dun Hua S. Rd., Taipei 105, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- A same person or same affiliated person who individually, mutually, or collectively acquires shares representing more than 5% of the voting rights of Yuanta FHC shall report to the Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) within 10 days after acquiring the shares. The same procedure shall also apply to every additional 1% voting-right-shares acquired or disposed of once exceeding the 5% threshold. A same person or same affiliated person who proposes to individually, mutually, or collectively acquire shares representing more than 10%, 25% or 50% of the voting rights of Yuanta FHC shall apply to the FSC for approval in advance respectively (please refer to Article 4, 5 and 16 of Financial Holding Company Act for more details).
- The shareholders could choose to vote electronically, and could log onto TDCC website to vote from 2020/05/10 to 2020/06/06.(website:https://www.stockvote.com.tw)