- Yuanta Life
- Yuanta Life - Products and Services
In terms of product development, Yuanta Life is active in introducing and promoting a wide variety of new insurance products to meet its customers' insurance protection needs. By providing diversified insurance products to allow policyholders to customize strong insurance protection plans to specifically meet their needs, these insurance protection solutions help to keep customers and their families well-protected.
- In 2014, Yuanta introduced “Yuanta Life Accident Microinsurance”, responding to the regulator's microinsurance promotion policy, and effectively fulfilling its corporate social responsibility by caring for disadvantaged populations.
- In 2015, “Yuanta Life One-Year Term Critical Illness Rider (II)” was recommended as a quality product by Smart Magazine.
- In 2017, "Yuanta Life Jin-An-Xin Catastrophic Illness Card Insurance" was recognized as the "Best Insurance Policy" by RMIM News.
- In 2017, Yuanta Life introduced the “Yuanta Life Group Interest Sensitive Annuity (Type A)” and the “Yuanta Life Group Interest Sensitive Annuity (Type B)” to provide employee benefits, assist in talent retention, and offer a new choice to employees doing their personal retirement planning.
- In 2018, Under the Lower Birth Rate and Aging Society in Taiwan, the development of commodities is based on the three major demands of "retirement life", "retirement medical care" and "retirement care".
- In 2019, “Yuanta Life Xiang-You-Xin Hospital Reimbursement Rider (JR)” was recommended as a quality product by Smart Magazine.
- In 2020, "Yuanta Life Xiang-You-Xin Hospital Reimbursement Rider (JR)" was recognized as the "Best Product" by Nat'l Enterprise Competitiveness Dev. Assoc, and recommended as the "Taiwan top 30 high-value insurance policies" by Money Magazine.
- In 2021, "Yuanta Life Qin- Ai-Bei-Bi Hospital Reimbursement (JO)" was recognized as the "Best Product" and "National First Prize" by Nat'l Enterprise Competitiveness Dev. Assoc.
The concept of life insurance is that, in the event of an unexpected misfortune, one can guarantee that one’s family members’ lives are able to go on in comfort and security. In other circumstances, life insurance can be used to ensure a carefree and content early retirement, by taking advantage of a policy’s long-term savings feature. In this way, by fulfilling both your savings and wealth management needs, life insurance can be a planning tool for relaxation and enjoyment of your golden years.
Health is by far the most important asset in life. Health-related situations can not only disrupt a family’s finances, but also cause them to face massive medical expenses. By taking advantage of health insurance in advance, people can ensure that they are well prepared for potential medical expenses as they age, thereby relieving their families from economic burden.
Accidents are sometimes unavoidable, but the risks and damages stemming from them can be effectively controlled. Thus, whether you are a fresh graduate or a breadwinner for the family, accident insurance can help to manage the risks, allowing you to focus on your career without worrying that an unforeseen accident will leave you or your family with an unmanageable burden.
With the ability to simultaneously fulfill protection and wealth management needs, policyholders of investment-linked products can meet the insurance needs of different life stages, flexibly adjusting protection level while pursuing stable asset growth.
The greatest value of insurance is in the commitment it offers. Yuanta Life strictly adheres to this commitment, providing “immediate, clear, convenient, and flexible” claims services. In addition to making claims applications through sales channels, customers can also come to apply at the counter of the company or apply through the customer hotline. Yuanta also ensures that the claims process is clear and transparent. Upon receiving a claim application, the Company sends a text message to notify the applicant that it has been received and will enter the review process. When the review process confirms that the claim and payment have been approved, another text message will be sent to notify the customer of the payment details. All claims filed in full can be paid immediately upon completion of the review.
- E-Service: Customers can inquire about important information and download related information from the "Online Customer Service Center". If the customer has registered for the online real-time service center, they can use this section to apply for simple contract changes and apply for policy loans. Holders of investment-type products can apply to adjust their investment allocation ratios, and set up notifications for return on investment or redemptions, allowing customers to handle policy issues at any time without any omissions.
- E-Notice: The e-notice service sends receipts for periodic payments, periodic account balance notifications for investment-type products, payment due notifications, and can also be used by policy-holders to have password-protected e-documents sent to their personal email. The e-notice service not only strengthens information privacy and security, but is also environmentally beneficial, doing its part to help with important energy saving and carbon reduction efforts.
- E-Form: In the “Online Customer Service Center” section of the website, electronic versions of many relevant forms are available to download. Customers can first select what service they require, and the relevant form(s) will appear in the column; from there, customers are guided step-by-step through the form, which can then be printed, signed, and sent to the Company for processing, providing customers a conveniently expedited means to amend their contracts.
- iCare: Customers can use their mobile devices to review their policy details as well as other important information. Electronic forms sent via direct mail can also be placed in this APP for instantaneous reference, giving customers a convenient and paperless real-time service option.
Yuanta Life provides a customer hotline (0800-088-008) and a complaints hotline (0800-009-019) as well as a suggestions mailbox on its corporate website (http://www.yuantalife.com.tw → Contact Us → Suggestions Mailbox), giving customers a variety of means to make inquiries regarding their policies and provide feedback. Yuanta Life treats its customers’ criticisms and suggestions with sincerity, viewing them as opportunities to provide even better service in the future. The Company will continue to work to treat its customers reasonably and fairly, and to fully protect their rights and interests as financial consumers.