重大訊息 重大讯息 Announcements
檔案下載 档案下载 Download 11/08/2019
Yuanta FHC announces Yuanta Bank disposal of the real estate in Taipei City.
- Name and nature of the subject matter (e.g.land located at Sublot XX, Lot XX, North District, Taichung City):
Land located at No.239,248, 4th Subsection, West Lake Section, Neihu Dist., Taipei City
Building located at 7F.7F-1~7F-6 and 14 parking spaces at B1F and B2F,No.21,Ln.583,Ruiguang Rd, Neihu Dist,Taipei City
- Date of the occurrence of the event:2019/11/08
- Transaction volume (e.g.XX square meters, equivalent to XX p'ing), unit price, total transaction price:
Land:524.61 square meters,equivalent to 158.70 p'ing,
Building:2,505.59 square meters,equivalent to 757.94 p'ing,
Total transaction price:NT$ 370,000,000
- Counterparty to the trade and its relationship with the company (if the trading counterpart is a natural person and is not an actual related party of the Company, the name of the trading counterpart is not required to be disclosed): Child Welfare League Foundation.R.O.C.,not related party.
- Where the counterparty to the trade is an actual related party, a public announcement shall also include the reason for choosing the related party as trading counterpart and the identity of the previous owner (including its relationship with the company and the trading counterpart), price of transfer and the date of acquisition:N/A
- Where a person who owned the property within the past five years has been an actual related person of the company, a public announcement shall also include the dates and prices of acquisition and disposal by the related person and the persons relationship to the company at those times:N/A
- Anticipated loss or profit from the disposal (not applicable in cases of acquisition of assets) (where originally deferred, the status or recognition shall be stated and explained): Anticipated profit of NT$ 4,260,263.(Land value Increment tax have not been deducted.)
- Terms of delivery or payment (including payment period and monetary amount), restrictive covenants in the contract, and other important stipulations: Payment based on purchase and sales announcement.
- The manner of deciding on this transaction (such as tender invitation, price comparison, or price negotiation), the reference basis for the decision on price and the decision-making department:
The manner:Price negotiation.
The reference basis:Referring to market value and professional appraisal reports.
Decision-making department: The board authorizes chairman or his deputy to execute the transaction matters.
- Name of the professional appraisal institution and its appraisal amount: Euro-Asia Real Estate Appraisers Joint Firm,NT$ 367,169,600.
- Name of the appraiser: LIN,JHU-JYUN.
- Practice certificate number of the appraiser: (106)NO.109
- Is the appraisal report price a limited price or specific price?:N/A
- Has an appraisal report not yet been obtained?:N/A
- Reason for an appraisal report not been obtained:N/A
- Reason for any significant discrepancy with the transaction amount, and opinion of the certifying CPA:N/A
- Name of the CPA firm:N/A
- Name of the certifying CPA:N/A
- The practice certificate number of the CPA:N/A
- Broker and broker's fee:SINYI GLOBAL, payment shall be made base on general commission sales contract.
- Concrete purpose or use of the acquisition or disposal: Disposal of idle real estate.
- Do the directors have any objection to the present transaction?:N/A
- Is it a related party transaction?:N/A
- Date of the board of directorsresolution:N/A
- Date of the recognition of the supervisors or the board of independent directorsresolution:N/A
- Is the transaction to acquire a real estate or right-of-use asset from the related party?:N/A
- The appraisal price conducted in accordance with the Article 16 of the "Regulations Governing the Acquisition and Disposal of Assets by Public Companies":N/A
- Where the above appraisal price is lower than the transaction price, the appraisal price conducted in accordance with the Article 17 of the "Regulations Governing the Acquisition and Disposal of Assets by Public Companies":N/A
- Any other matters that need to be specified:N/A